Coaching helps you in your personal process of transformation.
You could hire a coach to help you lose weight, or build a successful business. But overall what we all have in common is that we help our clients get to a specific result.
As a life coach for immigrants I work with immigrant women from Europe that live in the US. I help them create a solid inner foundation so that building their American Dream is not an overwhelming struggle. With my help my immigrant clients create a relationship with themselves based on kindness and compassion. Life is hard enough, we don’t have to make it harder by beating ourselves up because we feel we are behind and not even close to that ideal version of American Dream we had in our minds.
You would go see a therapist when there is something that has happened in your past that is still very heavily influencing your now. Your life is not good, you are struggling and you need help figuring out why are you having such a hard time. The Therapist will help you uncover it, understand it and heal it. You would hire a Life Coach when at the very basis your life is good, but what you are struggling with is taking yourself to that next level. Deep inside you know you have a potential to be this amazing person, fulfilling your life’s dreams and yet you can not take yourself from point A to point B.
Yes you can do a lot of work by yourself but you are not observing your brain from the outside. You think you can see it all but your view is limited. Life Coach helps you see errors in your thinking process. How can you see your own thinking process if you are the one thinking it?
So yes, I agree there is a lot of progress you can make with self awareness work. Yet having someone on the outside who is not only helping you see your own thought errors, but is also rooting for you and helps you fight for your dreams can be absolutely priceless.
Not everyone is, but you are if you are ready for:
– no more thinking: “I’m just not good enough, smart enough and pretty enough and I never will be. This is just who I am weird immigrant, no one will ever understand me.”
– no more feeling like something is wrong with you because your life should be different.
– no more comparing your life to other immigrants and feeling like something went completely wrong and you are never going to shift our of this funk.
– no more feeling hopeless and confused.
– no more scrolling FB endlessly, wishing you were like American women, had their looks, confidence, money, or career.
– no more assuming that all Americans are fake and then wondering why you are not connecting to this culture.
– no more begging others for their company because you feel lonely.
– no more looking at others with jealousy and hatred
– no more rejecting compliments
– no more running away from your life with food, alcohol, Netflix etc
First you schedule a quick 20 minute call with me.
We talk about your life and I get a clear understanding of what do you want to change.
When we talk my goal is to understand who you are, who do you want to be and what has been holding you back.
With that knowledge I can determine if I’m the right person for you.
We both will have a chance to see if we vibe well together or not.
This is YOUR SPACE & YOUR TIME! Anything you want to talk about. I will fully listen to you & hold space for your to express what you need at the time.
Each client has a specific focus, it could be career, business, relationships, health – one area or many different ones. You decide.
Coaching is delivered in a series of online sessions typically over 6 or 12 months.
Accountability, consistency & momentum matter.
We connect on Zoom with video. This is non negotiable. To be able to coach you well I must see your face, and your reactions. Also with video we get to interact with each other just as if we were sitting in the same room.
When you sign up for my program you will also have access to me via text in between our sessions.